Monday, June 27, 2005

Get out of my seat...please!

Okay. I realize that the following might sound petty or too possessive, but I've noticed something over the years that tends to truly bug me.

This weekend during a softball tournament it happened...again. Not for the first time, and definitely not for the last. You see, I have this really nice nylon chair that I bring to outdoor event, such as the softball tournament. It folds up nicely and is extremely comfortable. It has a head rest, the back reclines slightly, and the arm rests come out in a V-shape (as oppose to a U-shape). In other words it is one comfy chair. I looked far and wide to find this chair. And it cost me a pretty penny.

So...what's the problem?

Unfortunately, other people think it's a great chair as well. As a result I often find people sitting in it. What's really interesting are the people that brought their chair and just find mine more comfortable...so they take it. Hey, just because you don't like your chair, doesn't mean that you should sit in mine...and thereby forcing me to sit in your chair.

Aren't these people the ones that are being truly selfish?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home